The micturating cystourethrogram (MCU), also known as the avoiding cystourethrogram, is a diagnostic imaging procedure used to examine the interior structures of the lower urinary tract.
Your doctor may request this test if:
* To check bladder size, shape, and issues
* To check for urethral or bladder birth problems.
* To diagnose the cause of vesicoureteral reflux, in which urine flows back to the kidneys.
* Assessing frequent UTIs When you can't empty your bladder,
What is the procedure for the Micturating Cystourethrogram (X-ray MCU) Radiograph Test?
The X-ray technician will explain.
How does one prepare for the test?
No preparation is needed. You should wear loose-fitting clothing.
People should avoid MCU x-rays if they have:
* Active and untreated urinary tract infection
* Are pregnant
No care is required.
The cost of the X-ray imaging for the MCU (Micturating Cysto-Urethrogram) Test varies by region and facility. So, get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||X-Ray MCU|
X-Ray (MCU) Micturating Cysto-Urethrogram (Digital X-Ray)
Within 2 to 3 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 3500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online