MR Angiography Renal enables the correct evaluation of renal artery stenosis by examining the blood vessels of the kidneys.
Why is it done?
* Detection of renal blood vessel congenital anomalies.
* To identify kidney artery and vein constriction.
* To detect stroke-related renal blood vessel injury.
What is the procedure for the Angiography Renal MR Screening Test?
The MRI radiologist will explain.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
* Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, such as kidney or liver disease. Also, tell them what medicines you're on and if you're allergic to anything, especially iodine-based contrast materials.
No care is required.
Cost of MR Scan Angiography Renal Test in Delhi:
The cost of the Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) for the Renal Test in Delhi starts at INR 16,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MR Angiography Renal|
MR Angiography Renal (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online