Book Bence Jones Protein, 24 Hour Urine Test at the best price in Delhi areas from Ganesh Diagnostic.
The Bence Jones Protein, 24 Hour Urine test is the most commonly used to diagnose and monitor multiple myeloma, cancer that affects the blood. Alternatively, an abnormal Bence-Jones test result could indicate that you have a specific form of malignant lymphoma.
Following symptoms require this test:
• Bone pain or breaks
• Weakness and swelling of the legs
• High blood in calcium
• Low levels of RBC or white blood cells or platelets
• Problems with the nervous system include pain, numbness, or weakness.
Strenuous activity and the following medicines and drugs should be avoided:
• Antidepressants and amphetamines
• Physical or emotional stress
• Withdrawal from drugs or alcohol
Note: Consult your doctor before stopping or altering any drugs.
• On day 1, urinate into the toilet as soon as you wake up, then collect the toilet for the next 24 hours to avoid infection.
• On day 2, urinate into the container you left out earlier that day.
• During the collection period, tightly cover the container and keep it in a cool place.
• Doctor prescription for 24-hour urine Bence Jones proteins.
After a 24-hour urine collection, no particular type of treatment is required. Depending on your circumstances, your doctor may give you extra advice after the therapy.
The Bence Jones Protein, 24 Hour Urine test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 150 250 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||Bence Jones Protein, 24 Hour Urine|
Bence Jones Protein, 24 Hour Urine Test (Pathology Test)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 150 ₹250|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
Taking a test couldn't be much easier as it is with us. We ensure a safe home sample collection.BLOOD SAMPLE COVID SAMPLE