An X-ray of the TM Joints on the right side of the skull is helpful in seeing the two joints that link the jawbone to the skull (brainbox).
Among the possible signs and symptoms of TMJ issues are:
• Discomfort or soreness in the jaw
• Aching discomfort in and around the ear.
• Chewing difficulty or discomfort during chewing
• Painful face ache
• To identify synovitis, capsulitis, and myositis (inflammation of the muscle connected to the TM joints)
• To identify temporomandibular (TM) joint injuries and jaw popping (displaced disc in the jaw)
• To diagnose malocclusion (sensation of teeth not meeting together)
• To identify TM joint discomfort, osteoarthritis, and osteoarthrosis (degeneration of the articular cartilage)
• To determine internal TMJ disturbance due to calcium deposition
The X-Ray technician will explain.
No preparation is needed. You should wear loose-fitting clothing.
No care is required.
The cost of the X-Ray imaging for the Temporomandibular joint Right-Side Test in Delhi starts at INR 400.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||X-Ray TM Joints Right|
X-Ray TM Joints Right (Digital X-Ray)
Within 3-4 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 400|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online