The Mastoid X-ray test is used to visualize the mastoid, a skull bone located just behind the ear. This bone is composed of air-containing spaces and cells that aid ear drainage and hygiene.
Why is it done?
* To treat Mastoid infection (mastoiditis)
* To diagnose ear infections and cholesteatoma (abnormal skin growth in the middle ear behind the eardrum)
* To check for mastoid fractures
* For diagnosing Mastoid bone tumor
What is the Procedure for the Left Mastoid LAT. Oblique Radiograph Test?
The X-Ray technician will explain.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Wear loose-fitting clothing. No preparation is needed.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of Left Mastoid Lateral Oblique Radiology Test in Delhi:
The cost of the X-ray imaging for the left mastoid lateral oblique test in Delhi starts at INR 700.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||X-Ray Left Mastoid LAT/Oblique|
X-Ray Left Mastoid LAT/OBL (Digital X-Ray)
Within 2 to 3 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 700|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online