An X-ray of the nasal bones is a painless and risk-free method of observing the nasal bones.
• To identify fractures of the nasal bones (the most common facial fractures).
• To diagnose any nasal ridge displacement or nasal septal hematoma (collection of blood within the septum of the nose).
• To diagnose congenital abnormalities such as nasal septum deviation.
• To search for the Down syndrome characteristics of absent or hypoplastic nasal bone (smaller nasal bone).
The X-Ray technician will explain.
• Wear loose-fitting clothing. No preparation is needed.
• If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the X-Ray imaging for the Nasal Bone LAT View Test in Delhi starts at INR 700.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||X-Ray Bilateral Nose|
X-Ray Bilateral Nose (Digital X-Rays)
Within 3-4 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 700|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online