X-rays of both knees, often known as bilateral x-rays, are advised if a doctor detects arthritic symptoms.
Knee X-rays are an imaging tool used to evaluate the knee joint's alignment, bone quality, and the number of degenerative changes.
• To identify any fractures of the bones that comprise the knee joint and to monitor the bone's healing once it has been set.
• To identify any infection, osteoporosis, bone abnormalities, or abnormal bone growth.
• To diagnose dislocation of the knee.
The X-Ray technician will explain.
• Wear loose-fitting clothing. No preparation is needed.
• If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the X-RAY Both Knee AP View (Bilateral) Test in Delhi starts at INR 350.₹ 450 225 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||X-Ray Bilateral Knee AP View|
X-RAY Bilateral Knee AP View (Digital X-Rays)
Within 3-4 hours*
|Test Price:||₹450 ₹ 225|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444