LDL is an abbreviation for "cholesterol low-density lipoprotein." The cholesterol-LDL test is recommended to determine the risk of heart disease and monitor the efficacy of the lipid-lowering medication.
The serum cholesterol test is performed:
• As part of a routine health examination.
• Along with cholesterol, triglycerides, and HDL, LDL is a component of the lipid profile.
• In cases of confirmed heart disease,
• In the case of cardiovascular disease risk factors such as cigarette smoking, hypertension, diabetes, or a family history of cardiovascular disease,
• As an adult screening test,
• If a person is using lipid-lowering medications, they should.
A blood sample is needed.
No preparation is needed.
• Doctor's prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No care is required.
The Serum LDL Cholesterol Test cost varies by region and facility. So, get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Serum LDL Cholesterol|
Serum LDL Cholesterol Test (Biochemistry Test)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 350|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online