Book a Serum Iron Test at an affordable cost in Delhi, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Center). Our NABL-accredited pathology labs offer several lab tests in Delhi NCR.
An iron serum test measures iron levels in the blood. Iron is required for RBC production (RBCs), and a healthy muscle and bone marrow need it.
Iron deficiency can cause pale skin, tiredness, headaches, and weakness as the first signs. This test is usually done if someone has symptoms of iron deficiency anemia, a lot of iron in their body, or low hemoglobin levels.
Because of anemia, pregnant women may not get enough iron, and lactating women may not get enough iron. This could mean that the person has liver disease or lead poisoning because they have a lot of iron in their bodies.
With iron supplements, a healthy diet, and medicines, most conditions that cause too little or too much iron can be treated well, and they can be done.
• If you have pale skin, tiredness, weakness, or headaches, you may have iron deficiency anemia.
• It usually means that you have iron-deficiency anemia if you have a low hemoglobin and hematocrit level and your RBCs are smaller and ale than usual.
• Iron can build up in the body, and this can cause things like joint pain and abdominal pain, fatigue, and the loss of body hair.
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
• Avoid taking iron supplements for at least 24 hours before taking your specimen.
• Overnight fasting is a good idea, but it's not required.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No particular type of care is required.
The IRON Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic, staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 300 600 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||Serum Iron|
Serum Iron Test (Hematology)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 300 ₹600|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444