What is the RDW Test?
The RDW (red cell distribution width) blood test monitors red blood cells' volume and size variation. This test aids in the differentiation of anemia. Additionally, it aids in diagnosing thalassemia, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, liver disease, and colorectal cancer.
The test is done if:
• The patient displays anemia-related symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, cold feet and hands, and pale skin.
• The patient's family members have a history of sickle cell anemia, thalassemia, or other genetic hematological disorders.
• During any medical procedure or injury, the patient loses excessive blood.
• The patient has a long-term illness such as diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or Crohn's disease.
• The patient is on a low-mineral, low-iron diet.
• The patient has a chronic infection.
A blood sample is needed.
No preparation is needed.
• A doctor's prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No care is required.
Cost of RDW Test in Delhi:
The RDW Blood Test price varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW)|
Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW) Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 150|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online