Natural killer cells are part of the body's immune system in our bodies. They fight off infections and keep the body healthy. Blood tests are used to determine how many Natural Killer cells, or NK cells, are in your body.
A fertility doctor usually recommends this test if a woman has had a lot of miscarriages, two miscarriages after the age of 35, or a lot of IVF failures. NK cells that live in the uterus are called uNK, and they play an essential role in pregnancy. Some people can have too many or too few uNK cells, making it hard to get pregnant or have a miscarriage.
The number of NK cells can be found in this simple blood test. When a woman is going through her period, this test can be done at any time.
• To assess the health of women who have recurrent miscarriages.
• To guarantee that a lady who has had multiple miscarriages receives appropriate care.
• To determine the quantity and activation status of natural killer cells.
• As an alternative to or in conjunction with a conventional uterine endometrial biopsy
• To assess instances of recurring IVF failure (defined as two or more unsuccessful fresh IVF)
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
No preparation is needed.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No particular type of care is required.
The Natural Killer Cell Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 3900 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||Natural Killer Cells|
Natural Killer Cells Test (Hormones Test)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 3900|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444