An MRI of the left TMJ (temporomandibular) joint produces an image of the area connecting the lower jaw to the skull and the surrounding soft tissues.
This exam detects pain, inflammation, or injury in the jaw joint and muscles that regulate jaw movement. This exam detects pain, inflammation, or injury in the jaw joint and muscles.
* To detect jaw joint and muscle pain, inflammation, or damage.
* To diagnose TMJ cartilage damage due to arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis).
* To learn why people, especially children, grind their teeth (bruxism).
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of MRI Scan TM Joint Left Test in Delhi:
The cost of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Left Tm Joints (Temporo-Mandibular) Test in Delhi varies between INR 4,800-8,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Left TM Joint|
MRI TM Joint Left (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online