An MRI shoulder scan allows medical personnel to see the shoulder's blood arteries, bones, and soft tissues up close.
Uncomfortable or injured, this is the primary reason a doctor may recommend an MRI. MRI scans are necessary for the following conditions:
* Joint dislocation of the shoulder.
* Joint disorders include arthritis.
* Bone fractures.
* Injuries related to sports.
* Infections and cancers.
* Undiagnosed discomfort or swelling
In some instances, MRI scans effectively monitor the shoulder's response to surgery, medication, or physical therapy.
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Screening Shoulder Test in Delhi varies between INR 3000-5000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Screening Of Shoulder|
MRI Screening Of Shoulder (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 5000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online