An ankle MRI is used to figure out what's causing pain, weakness, swelling, or bleeding in the ankle. It gives you detailed pictures of the bone, cartilage, muscle, and tendons inside your joint. Your doctor will tell you to get an MRI if you have severe ankle pain, a sports injury, less ankle movement, or problems with surgical devices that were put in.
Why is it done?
* Diagnose ankle fractures.
* To find injuries to ligaments, tendons, or muscles.
* To find out if someone has an infection, osteoporosis, bone problems, or arthritis.
What is the procedure for the Ankle Joint MRI Screening Test?
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of MRI Scan - Ankle Screening Test in Delhi:
The Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) cost for the Ankle Joint Test in Delhi varies between INR 3,000-5,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Screening Of Ankle Joint|
MRI Screening Of Ankle Joint (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 5000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online