The MRI Spine Sacrum and Coccyx test look at the sacrum and the tail bone (coccyx).
If you've had back discomfort (coccydynia) for a while and your doctor feels it's more than muscular strain, they may offer the test.
* MRI can detect persistent pain and trauma-related fractures.
* MRI of the sacrum and coccyx can help evaluate sacroiliac (SI) joint problems, which connect the lower spine to the pelvis.
* MRI can distinguish between degenerative and inflammatory SI joint disorders, guiding examination and treatment.
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Sacrum Coccyx Joint Test in Delhi varies between INR 4,800-8,000.
MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Sacrum Coccyx Joint|
MRI Sacrum Coccyx Joint (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online