An MRI of the right upper arm provides an image of the blood vessels and blood flow in the arms or upper limbs. This can assist in detecting and diagnosing blood vessel abnormalities or blockages if present.
* To evaluate upper-extremity injuries
* Evaluate blood vessel or aneurysm weaknesses.
* To check blood vessels for obstructions caused by plaque or clots.
* To identify malignancies and the blood supply.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
The Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) cost for the Right Upper Limb Test in Delhi starts at INR 8,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Right Upper Limb|
MRI Right Upper Limb (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online