MRI scans of the lower leg (Tibia) provide a comprehensive, detailed view of the bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, nerves, and lower limb blood flow.
This examination reveals leg features that CT scans missed.
You may require a leg MRI if:
* Leg, ankle, and foot abnormalities at birth
* Fever, bone aches
* Ankle stiffness
* Leg pain, redness, or swelling
* Ankle-joint inflammation
* Leg pain associated with cancer
* Untreated leg, foot, or ankle pain
* Ankle-foot instability
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Right Tibia Test in Delhi varies between INR 4,800-8,000. So, get tested at trustworthy Ganesh Diagnostic as it is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 4000 8000 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||MRI Right Tibia|
MRI Right Tibia (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 4000 ₹8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444