A contrast MRI of the left thigh reveals the bone, cartilage, tendon, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels. The contrast enhances the sensitivity and diagnostic accuracy of the MRI by enabling the detection of even the most minor tumors.
A thigh MRI detects leg pain and thigh fracture.
Why is it done?
* Long-term leg pain diagnosis.
* Identify a broken thighbone.
* Check X-rays for problems.
* Identify birth defects in the thighs.
What is the procedure for the Right Thigh with Contrast MRI Screening Test?
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
* Before the procedure, check blood urea and creatinine to assess renal function and contrast safety.
* You should wear loose-fitting clothing.
No care is required.
Cost of MRI Scan Right Thigh with Contrast Test in Delhi:
The cost of a CE MRI (Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan for Right Leg Test in Delhi varies between INR 6,900-11,500.
MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Right Thigh With Contrast|
MRI Right Thigh With Contrast (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 11500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online