The MRI of the shoulder offers detailed images of shoulder joint structures, including bones, tendons, muscles, and blood vessels, from any aspect.
Most of the time, a doctor will suggest an MRI scan because of pain or an injury. Here are some problems that need an MRI scan:
* A shoulder joint that is out of place.
* Diseases of the joints, such as arthritis.
* The rotator cuff is torn.
* Bone fractures.
* Sports cause injuries.
*Tumors or infections.
* Less freedom of movement.
* Pain or swelling for no apparent reason.
In some cases, an MRI scan can be used to see how surgery, drugs, or physical therapy affect the shoulder.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the MRI Right shoulder – Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Right Shoulder Test in Delhi varies between INR 6,800-8,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Right Shoulder|
MRI Right Shoulder (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online