The bones, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood arteries of the knee joint are visible on an MRI scan. The contrast enhances the MRI's sensitivity and diagnostic accuracy by enhancing the visibility of inside organs.
* Find out about knee fractures.
* Check for osteoporosis or joint problems.
* To find out if a joint is inflamed.
* Check for arthritis or dislocation of the elbow.
* To find injuries to ligaments, tendons, or muscles.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* Before the procedure, check blood urea and creatinine to assess renal function and contrast safety.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
Wear loose-fitting clothing.
No care is required.
The cost of the CE MRI (Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan for the Right Knee Test in Delhi varies between INR 8900-11500.
MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Right Knee With Contrast|
MRI Right Knee With Contrast (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 11500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online