An MRI of the right hip joint is a non-invasive way to find out what's causing pain in the hip that can't be explained and leads to limited movement and limping. These conditions include tumours, infection of the hip joint, inflammation or degeneration of the tendons around the hip joint, sports injuries, trauma, and the possibility of cancer.
* Check for broken hips.
* To look for osteoporosis, problems, or bone growth that isn't normal
* Check for a dislocated hip and arthritis.
* To find infections in bones and soft tissues (abscess)
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewelry and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Right hip joint test in Delhi varies between INR 4,800 and 8,000.₹ 4500 8000 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||MRI Right Hip Joint|
MRI Right Hip Joint (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 4500 ₹8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444