In contrast, on the right heel, MRI scans can detect fractures, tendon injuries, lesions, plantar tears or ruptures, lesions, and cysts.
To diagnose the following conditions and determine what is wrong with your foot and ankle:
* Bone fractures that don't heal or heal slowly; Tendon injuries; Ligament injuries; Cartilage injuries; Fractures; Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors; Infections; Avascular Necrosis
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
* Before the procedure, check blood urea and creatinine to assess renal function and contrast safety.
* You should wear loose-fitting clothing.
No care is required.
The cost of Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Right Heel with Contrast Test in Delhi varies between INR 6,900-11,500.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Right Heel With Contrast|
MRI Right Heel With Contrast (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 11500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online