An MRI of the right foot with contrast reveals the bones and the soft tissues around them, such as tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels. The contrast improves the MRI's sensitivity and diagnostic accuracy by making internal organs more apparent.
This test is used to diagnose broken or fractured foot bones, osteoporosis, malformations, abnormal bone development, and arthritis (inflammation of the joints).
* Diagnosis of foot fractures.
* To identify ligament, tendon, or muscle injuries.
* Diagnose osteoporosis, bone abnormalities, and arthritis (inflammation of the joints).
* Diagnose foot abscess and osteomyelitis (infection of the bones).
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
* Before the procedure, check blood urea and creatinine to assess renal function and contrast safety.
* You should wear loose-fitting clothing.
No care is required.
The cost of the CE MRI (Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan for the Right Leg Test in Delhi varies between INR 6,900-11,500.
MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Right Foot With Contrast|
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 11500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online