The right ankle joint's bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels can be seen on an MRI.
An MRI is often used to diagnose ankle injuries. An MRI of the right ankle joint shows soft tissue lesions, like torn ligaments, tendons, and muscles, as well as broken or damaged ankle bones.
* To identify any broken or fractured ankle bones.
* To identify any injury to the ligaments, tendons, or adjacent muscles.
* Identify suspected infections, osteoporosis, deformities, abnormal bone growth, or arthritis.
* To identify foot abscesses and osteomyelitis.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Right Ankle Joint Test in Delhi varies between INR 4,800-8,000. Ganesh Diagnostic's educated and experienced personnel ensure patient safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Right Ankle Joint|
MRI Right Ankle Joint (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online