MRI PNS (paranasal sinuses) screening generates a picture of the four air-filled spaces surrounding the nasal cavity, pituitary gland, and soft tissues.
• To find out if an infection or swelling in the nose area has spread into the brain.
• To find a sinus tumor, an abscess (pus in a tissue cavity), or cellulitis (infection of the skin and tissues beneath the skin).
• To find out if you have sinusitis (sinus inflammation), paranasal cancer, tumor, or cyst.
• To look for acute or chronic rhinosinusitis (sinus infection).
The MRI radiologist will explain.
• Notify your technician of any metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewelry or metal watches.
• If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) cost for the Screening PNS Test in Delhi starts at INR 5,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI PNS Screening|
MRI PNS Screening (MRI Scan)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 5000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online