MRI Perfusion helps assess brain tumours, growths, infections, and vascular and degenerative illnesses. It helps grade tumours and evaluates treatment responses in stroke and cancer patients.
Perfusion involves lymphatic or blood vascular fluid transfer to an organ or tissue. MRI perfusion data can be used to compute blood-flow-related tissue characteristics.
* To find out if someone has an ischaemic condition like cerebral infarction (brain tissue that has died because the arteries that bring blood and oxygen to the brain have been narrowed or blocked),
* To determine the extent of brain injury caused by a lack of blood flow.
* To detect moya moya disease (blocked brain arteries)
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Perfusion Test in Delhi varies between INR 4,800-8,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Perfusion Prostate|
MRI Perfusion Prostate (MRI Scans)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online