An MRI of the neck and PNS shows the cervical spine, which comprises seven cervical vertebrae and the soft tissues around them (blood vessels, lymph vessels, nerves). The scan is used to look for tumors, slipped discs, and aneurysms.
• To identify the source of chronic neck discomfort, stiffness, weakness, or tingling.
• To determine the birth deformities of the cervical spine caused by accident, injury, or trauma.
• To identify cervical spine cancers, aberrant growth, or lumps.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
• Notify your technician of any metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewelry or metal watches.
• If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
The magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) cost for the NecK and PNS Test in Delhi starts at INR 16,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI NecK and PNS|
MRI NecK and PNS (MRI Scan)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online