An extensive, detailed image of the bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, nerves, and lower limb blood flow is provided by lower leg (Tibia) MRI scans.
This examination shows details of the leg that CT scans missed.
You may need a leg MRI if:
* Leg, ankle, and foot birth malformations
* Fever, bone aches
* Ankle stiffness
* Leg pain, redness, or swelling
* Ankle-joint inflammation
* Cancer-related leg pain
* Untreated leg, foot, or ankle discomfort
* Ankle-foot instability
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Left Tibia Test in Delhi varies between INR 4,800-8,000. So, get tested at trustworthy Ganesh Diagnostic as it is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Left Tibia|
MRI Left Tibia (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online