What is an MRI Left Thigh With Contrast Test?
An MRI of the left thigh with contrast shows the bone and surrounding cartilage, tendon, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels. The contrast improves the MRI's sensitivity and diagnostic accuracy by detecting even the most minor cancers.
MRI thigh diagnoses leg discomfort and thigh fracture.
Why is it done?
* Diagnosis of persistent leg pain
* Determine the thighbone fracture
* Detect birth abnormalities in the thighs
* For infections of the bones, muscles, or soft tissues
What is the procedure for the Left Thigh with Contrast MRI Screening Test?
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
* Before the procedure, check blood urea and creatinine to assess renal * Function and contrast safety.
* You should wear loose-fitting clothing.
No care is required.
Cost of MRI Scan Left Thigh with Contrast Test in Delhi:
The cost of a CE MRI (Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan for Left Leg Test in Delhi varies between INR 6,900-11,500.
MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Left Thigh With Contrast|
MRI Left Thigh With Contrast (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 11500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online