What is an MRI Left Thigh Test?
A left thigh MRI scan shows the thigh bone and surrounding cartilage, tendon, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels.
MRI thigh diagnoses leg discomfort and thigh fracture. This test detects abnormal thigh muscle or soft-tissue growth.
Why is it done?
* A long-term diagnosis of leg pain.
* Detect a fractured thighbone.
* Verify the presence of any abnormalities on X-rays.
* To see any abnormalities in the growth of thigh muscle or soft tissue.
* In order to detect thigh birth abnormalities.
* To detect infected bones, muscles, or other soft tissues.
What is the procedure for the Left Thigh MRI Screening Test?
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of MRI Scan Left Thigh Test in Delhi:
The cost of Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Left Thigh Test in Delhi varies between INR 6,000-8,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Left Thigh|
MRI Left Thigh (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online