MRI of the left knee joint is a diagnostic procedure that generates pictures of the knee joint's components. A physician recommends determining the source of knee joint pain, inflammation, limited range of motion, or bleeding. In addition, it is used to evaluate the progress of knee surgery as part of the treatment process for sports or trauma-related injuries, arthritic conditions, fractures, and malignancies.
* Diagnosis of knee fractures.
* Diagnose osteoporosis or joint deformities.
* To identify joint inflammation or abnormal bone or soft-tissue growth.
* Diagnose arthritis or elbow dislocation.
* To identify ligament, tendon, or muscle injuries.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Left Knee Joint Test in Delhi varies between INR 7,800-9,000. Ganesh Diagnostic's educated and experienced personnel ensure patient safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Left Knee Joint|
MRI Left Knee Joint (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 9000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online