MRI of the left hip joint is a non-invasive imaging technique to identify the causes of unexplained hip pain, resulting in limited mobility and limping. These conditions include tumours, infection of the hip joint, inflammation or degeneration of the tendons surrounding the hip joint, sports injuries, trauma, and cancer suspicion.
* Diagnose hip fractures.
* To look for osteoporosis, abnormalities, or abnormal bone growth.
* Diagnosis of hip dislocation and arthritis
* To identify bone and soft-tissue infections (abscess)
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the left hip joint test in Delhi varies between INR 6,800 and 8,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Left Hip Joint|
MRI Left Hip Joint (MRI Scans)
Within 3-4 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online