Left Ankle Joint MRI depicts bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels.
Ankle injuries are often diagnosed using an MRI. An MRI of the left ankle joint identifies damaged or fractured ankle bones and soft tissue lesions, including ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
* To identify any broken or fractured ankle bones.
* To identify any injury to the ligaments, tendons, or adjacent muscles.
* To identify any suspected infection, osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal bone growth, or arthritis (inflammation of the joints).
* To identify foot abscesses (deep soft tissue infections) and osteomyelitis (infection of the bones).
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Left Ankle Joint Test in Delhi varies between INR 4,800-8,000. Ganesh Diagnostic's educated and experienced personnel ensures patient safety.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Left Ankle Joint|
MRI Left Ankle Joint (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online