The Dorso-Lumbar Spine MRI produces comprehensive cross-sectional images of your spine's numerous segments. The contrast dye used in MRIs to reveal interior tissues and blood vessels may induce allergies.
• Check for broken vertebrae in the spine
• To find out if there are spine tumours, arthritis, osteoporosis, or infections.
• To look for problems with the discs.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
• Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
• If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
• Before the surgery, check blood urea and creatinine to assess renal function and contrast safety.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Dorso-Lumbar Spine with Contrast Test in Delhi starts at INR 19,500.₹ 9750 19500 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||MRI Dorsolumbar Spine With Contrast|
MRI Dorso-Lumbar Spine With Contrast (MRI Scan)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 9750 ₹19500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444