The contrast-enhanced Dorsal Spine MRI provides cross-sectional pictures of your spine. The chest's dorsal spine has 12 vertebrae (T1-T12). This scan uses a contrast dye to better see inside tissues and arteries.
• To diagnose long-lasting back discomfort
• To identify spine tumours, arthritis, osteoporosis, or infections
• To identify probable disc issues, such as disc degeneration
• Examine for anomalies in the spine's curvature, such as lordosis, kyphosis, scoliosis, or birth deformities.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
• Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
• If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
• Before the surgery, check blood urea and creatinine to assess renal function and contrast safety.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the Dorsal Spine with Contrast Test in Delhi starts at INR 11,500.₹ 5750 11500 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||MRI Dorsal Spine With Contrast|
MRI Dorsal Spine With Contrast (MRI Scan)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 5750 ₹11500|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444