A Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) brain with CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) research generates an image of CSF's volume, back-and-forth movement, and surrounding soft tissues.
The doctor prescribes this test to diagnose brain tumours by examining the accumulation of excessive CSF within the brain cavities and detecting an increase or reduction in CSF flow.
* To diagnose brain cancers like cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) build-up.
* To find out if the brain has tumours like arachnoid cysts or chordomas.
* To measure brain CSF flow and ventriculoperitoneal pressure.
* To diagnose cerebral ischemia or stroke clots.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Ganesh Diagnostic's knowledgeable and experienced personnel ensure patient safety. The cost of the Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the CSF flow study test in Delhi varies between INR 6,800-8,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI CSF Flow Study|
MRI CSF flow Study (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online