A carotid magnetic resonance angiography (MRI) scan can provide a detailed image of the two carotid arteries on either side of the neck. The principal blood channels supply blood and oxygen to the head and brain.
• To evaluate any physical trauma or blood vessel injury
• To evaluate any blood vessel weaknesses
• To examine blood arteries for obstructions caused by blood clot formation
• To detect any abnormal blood vessel conditions
• Evaluate the risk of stroke owing to diminished blood flow to the brain
The MRI radiologist will explain.
• Notify your technician of any metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewelry or metal watches.
• If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) cost for the Carotid Test in Delhi starts at INR 8000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Carotid|
MRI Carotid (MRI Scan)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online