Book MRI Both Shoulder Scan at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited diagnostic centre in Delhi offering a wide range of MRI Tests.
What is MRI Both Shoulder Joint Scan
An MRI Both Shoulder Joint scan is an imaging procedure that is used to visualize the blood vessels, bones, and tissues in the shoulder region. The doctor recommends for shoulder MRI scan to assess the problems in the shoulder joint and its surrounding tissues. Various problems/conditions affect the shoulder joint and cause wear and tear to the joint.
Why is a shoulder MRI scan used?
The problems that require a shoulder MRI scan are
* Shoulder dislocation
* Arthritis (degenerative joint disorder/disease)
* Sports Injury
* Unexplained shoulder pain
* Reduced range of motion of shoulder joint
* Rotator cuff injury
* Swelling and inflammation in shoulder joint
* Tumors and many more
How can I prepare for a shoulder MRI scan?
* Inform the doctor/healthcare provider/radiologist/technician about your past medical history.
* Remove all kinds of jewellery/ metal objects from your body for a clear picture of your problem.
* If you are claustrophobic, inform the doctor/technologist/radiologist before undergoing a scan.
* Notify doctor/healthcare provider/radiologist/technician, in case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, allergy, or medication.
What is the procedure for a shoulder MRI scan?
MRI radiologist will explain the whole procedure for a shoulder MRI scan.
Cost of MRI Both Shoulder Joint
The cost of a shoulder MRI scan near me in Delhi ranges from INR 16000 to INR 20000.₹ 18000 9000 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||MRI Both Shoulder Joints|
MRI Both Shoulder Joints (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹18000 ₹ 9000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444