The lower leg's bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, nerves, and blood vessels may be seen in exquisite detail thanks to MRI scans on both legs.
Why is it done?
This technique delivers comprehensive images of leg regions that are difficult to determine on CT scans.
Your physician may prescribe a leg MRI if you have:
* An aberrant x-ray or bone scan finding.
* Congenital anomalies of the leg, ankle, or foot.
* Skeletal pain and fever.
* Broken bone.
* Decreased ankle joint mobility.
* Leg discomfort.
* Inflammation or enlargement of the ankle joint.
* Pain in the legs.
* Instability of the foot and ankle
What is the procedure for the both-legs MRI Screening Test?
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of MRI Scan-Leg (Both) Test in Delhi:
The cost of Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for both leg tests in Delhi varies between INR 9,600-16,000.
MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Both Legs|
MRI Both Legs (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online