Book Both MRI knee joint Scan at the best price in Delhi NCR, India from GDIC (Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre). GDIC is a NABL Accredited diagnostic centre in Delhi offering a wide range of MRI Tests.
An MRI knee Scan (Magnetic Resonance Imaging of both knee joints) is an imaging technique used to visualize the knee joint bones along with the surrounding soft tissues such as the cartilages, ligaments, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels. The knee joint is inclusive of the femur (the lower end of the upper leg bone), The tibia and fibula(the upper end of the lower leg bones), and the patella( the kneecap). The doctor prescribes an MRI knee scan to diagnose the knee fracture and infections of the knee joint bone and abnormal growth of the knee joint bones.
The doctor prescribes an MRI knee scan for various reasons.
• To diagnose knee joint bone fracture
• To diagnose infections to bones of knee joint
• An abnormal growth of the knee joint bones.
• Degenerative disorders
• Decreased motion of knee joint
• Damaged/Torn ligament
• Damaged cartilage
• Damaged meniscus
• Sports injury
To prepare for an MRI knee scan, the technologist will instruct you accordingly.
• Remove your jewelry or any metallic object before the scan as it can interfere with the result of the scanning procedure.
• If you are pregnant/breastfeeding/having an allergy/taking medicine, please inform the technologist/radiologist/doctor before the scan.
• Tell your healthcare provider/doctor about your medical and physical history.
• Inform doctor/healthcare provider/radiologist/technician, if you have claustrophobia
MRI radiologist will explain the complete procedure of an MRI knee scan.
The cost of an MRI knee scan near me in Delhi ranges from INR 15,000 to INR. 20,000.₹ 16000 8000 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||MRI Both Knee Joint|
MRI Both Knee Joint (MRI Scan)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹16000 ₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444