MRI Bilateral Shoulder (Magnetic Resonance Imagining for bilateral shoulder joint). It is an imaging procedure that is used to view both shoulder joints along with their surrounding soft tissues such as the tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels. This scan is prescribed by the doctor to diagnose a fracture of the bone that forms the shoulder joint, shoulder dislocation, frozen shoulder, and shoulder joint arthritis.
* Doctors recommend this scan to diagnose the problems in the shoulder joint such as wear and tear to the shoulder joint, rotator cuff injury, fracture of the bones that form the shoulder joint
* To identify osteoporosis, bone deformities, abnormal bone growth
* To diagnose the conditions such as shoulder dislocation, frozen shoulder, and joint arthritis
* To diagnose the bone and the soft tissue infection.
* Swelling and inflammation in both shoulder joints.
MRI Radiologist will explain the procedure for MRI Bilateral Shoulder
There are no risk factor and side effects involved in MRI Bilateral Shoulder.
The MRI Bilateral Shoulder cost near me in Delhi varies, It usually ranges from INR 7,000 to INR 9,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Bilateral Shoulder|
MRI Bilateral Shoulder (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online