The MRA Upper Limb scan creates detailed images of the shoulder, arm, forearm, and hand. Shoulder, elbow, and wrist joints are also examined.
This test is used to diagnose neurological breakdown-related upper limb spasticity and rotator cuff disease (swelling of the tissues which connect your bones in the shoulder).
Why is it done?
* To evaluate upper-limb tenosynovitis and hand arthritis.
* To detect abnormal growths in the arm, forearm, shoulder, and hand.
* To identify upper limb spasticity (due to nervous breakdown affecting the movement of upper arm movement).
* To identify rotator cuff dysfunction.
What is the Upper Extremities (Leg) MRI Screening Test procedure?
Patients must lie still during the MRI procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of MRI Scan Angiography of the Upper Limb Test in Delhi:
The cost of an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan for Angiography Upper Limb Test in Delhi varies between INR 9,600-16,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Angiography Upper Limb|
MRI Angiography Upper Limb (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online