An MRI Angio Aorta Lower Limb produces an image of the popliteal artery, which branches into the tibial and fibular arteries.
* To find out if the valves in your lower legs are worn or if your lower leg veins are swollen (varicose veins).
* To see if the veins in the lower legs are clogged or blocked.
* To find out if there are birth defects in the veins of the legs
* To figure out what's wrong with the valves of the veins in the legs.
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan for Angiography Right Lower Limb Test in Delhi varies between INR 9,000-16,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Angiography Right Lower Limb|
MRI Angiography Right Lower Limb (MRI Scans)
Within 6-8 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online