MRI Angiography Lower Limb is a scan that looks at the blood vessels (arteries and veins) bringing blood to the leg.
Why is it done?
* To determine if someone has an arterial occlusive disease, chronic leg pain from cholesterol or fat build-up in the arteries.
* To find out if the leg has an embolism (blocked leg arteries due to high cholesterol deposits).
* To evaluate deep vein thrombosis (DVT), a blood clot in the leg.
* To find out about runoff illness.
What is the procedure for the Lower Limb MRI Screening Test?
The MRI radiologist will explain.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of MRI Scan Angiography of the Lower Limb Test in Delhi:
The cost of the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) angiography for the lower limb test in Delhi varies between INR 9,000 and INR 16,000. So, get tested at trustworthy Ganesh Diagnostic as it is staffed by trained professionals.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MRI Angiography Lower Limb|
MRI Angiography Lower Limb (MRI Scans)
Within 6-8 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online