Spinal angiography is a detailed look at how blood flows into and out of the spinal cord, vertebrae, and soft tissue around it.
The following are common causes of a spinal angiogram:
• Demonstrate blood vessel narrowing or blockage.
• Demonstrate excessively dilated blood vessels.
• Display bleeding areas.
• Show signs of coronary artery disease (hardening of blood vessels) in the spine.
• To detect intraspinal aneurysms (abnormal outpouchings of the vessel wall) or other blood vessel abnormalities inside the spine.
The MRA radiologist will explain.
• Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
• If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) for the Spinal Test in Delhi starts at INR 13,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MR Angiography Spinal|
MR Angiography Spinal (MRI Scan)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 13000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online