An MRA scan finds anything wrong with the body, like a significant injury or illness. Most of the time, the MRA in the arm is used to look at clear images of soft tissues and, in some cases, fractures.
Why is it done?
* To identify upper limb spasticity (due to nervous breakdown affecting the movement of upper arm movement).
* To diagnose rotator cuff dysfunction (swelling of the tissues that connect your bones in the shoulder).
* To evaluate upper-limb tenosynovitis and hand arthritis.
* To detect abnormal growths in the arm, forearm, shoulder, and hand.
What is the procedure for the Arm MRA Screening Test?
Patients must lie still during the MRA procedure.
How does one prepare for the test?
* Tell your technician about surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may need to remove jewellery and watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
Cost of MRA Scan Arm Test in Delhi:
The cost of the Magnetic Resonance (MR) Angiography for the Arm Test in Delhi varies between INR 9,600-16,000.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MR Angiography Arm Scan|
MR Angiography Arm (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online