MR Venography Right Lower Limb With Contrast proves extremely helpful to check patients suspected to have stenosis or blockage in legs.
This magnetic resonance imaging venography test of lower limb (leg) is done to evaluate the veins. Anatomy of veins and pattern of blood flow are also assessed.
Specific type of contrast material is injected to your vein before inserting into a tunnel shape machine. Ultimately, detailed images are captured while using strong magnetic field and radio waves.
This test requires you to remove all metal items and other accessories outside and full comply to all instructions given by the radiologist.
• Doctor's prescription receipt
• Documents related to the medical history
• Personal ID for verification
• Wait for few minutes to get normal
• Collect report
• Drink a lot of water to flush contrast material
• Talk to the radiologist for helpful tips
• Reach doctor for further treatment
You are always advised to reach the certified diagnostic centre irrespective of cost/pricing. Premium centres always charge more in comparison with average labs.MAKE A PAYMENT BOOK TEST SAMPLE
|Test Type||MR Venography Right Lower Limb With Contrast|
MR Venography Right Lower Limb With Contrast (MRI Scan)
Within 6-8 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 16000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online