MR Spectroscopy detects numerous biochemical alterations in the tissues. The scan helps predict the severity of gliomas, infections, ischemia, infarction, hepatic encephalopathy, and several mitochondrial diseases.
* Diagnose strokes (death of brain cells), ischemia (loss of blood supply to organs) and brain haemorrhages.
* To investigate seizures, epilepsy, depression, depression, and muscle metabolic illness
* The study of lipid content in the body (tissues, organs, blood vessels), chemical messengers.
* To identify abnormalities in bodily fluids such as blood or CSF (cerebrospinal fluid).
The MRI radiologist will explain.
* Notify your technician of metallic implants such as surgical staples, clips, or pacemakers. You may also need to remove metal objects such as jewellery or watches.
* If you are pregnant, notify your technician, as radiation may harm the baby.
No care is required.
The cost of the Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS) test in Delhi varies between INR 4,500 and 8,000. So, get tested at trustworthy Ganesh Diagnostic as it is staffed by experienced professionals.₹ 4000 8000 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||MR Spectroscopy|
MR Spectroscopy (MRI Scans)
Within 4-6 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 4000 ₹8000|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444