What is the Menopause Profile Test Test?
During menopause, a woman stops having her period. Women go through menopause when they haven't had menstrual periods for a year and a half, which is called menopause. Between 47 and 55, most women go through menopause, with 51 being the average age. Some women may start earlier because they have health problems or have had surgery before.
Menopause can occur for a variety of causes.
• As you enter your late 30s, your ovaries generate less progesterone and estrogen, the hormones that regulate menstruation. Fertility falls as a result. Periods and ovaries stop releasing eggs.
• Oophorectomy - Oophorectomy is an ovaries removal procedure. Once the ovaries are removed, your periods will end immediately.
• Primary ovarian failure – Premature menopause occurs when a woman reaches the age of 40. Premature menopause is caused by the ovaries not releasing enough reproductive hormones, known as primary ovarian insufficiency. An autoimmune condition or genetics could cause this.
• Chemotherapy and radiation are cancer treatments that might cause menopause.
Symptoms of early menopause include the following:
• Urinary hypersensitivity
• Sleeping difficulties
• Flashes of heat
• Tenderness of the breasts
• Irregular periods
• Vaginal dryness
The lab Technician will provide details about the process.
No preparation is needed.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No particular type of care is required.
The Menopause Profile or Menopausal Screening Panel Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centers like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 2700 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||Menopause Profile|
Menopause Profile Test (Pathology Tests)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 2700|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444