What is the Luteinising Hormone Test?
You get this test to see how much luteinizing hormone (LH) is in your blood. Hormones made by the pituitary gland play essential roles in both the male and female reproductive systems. LH is one of them. LH and another hormone called FSH work together to control sexual functions. Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) level is also often checked with LH.
Women can get their LH levels checked to determine when they are most likely to get pregnant. An LH test may be ordered more than once to determine when the eggs will be released and increase the chances of pregnancy.
Your doctor may recommend an LH test for the following reasons:
• Femmes infertile (difficulty in getting pregnant)
• Irregular menstrual cycle
• Menstrual cycle absence (amenorrhea)
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
• MAN INFERTILITY
• Pituitary disorders in men and women
• Hypothalamic disorders in men and women
• Men with low testosterone
• Sex desire in guys
• Men's Muscle Mass
• Male testicles malformed or missing
You'll have blood extracted from an arm vein.
• No preparation is needed.
• Please give the final day of your period while collecting your sample.
• Females prefer sampling on day 2 or 3 of menstruation.
• Doctor prescription.
• A valid government ID.
No particular type of care is required.
The Luteinising Hormone Test cost varies by region and facility. So constantly get tested at trustworthy diagnostic centres like Ganesh Diagnostic. It is staffed by trained and experienced professionals to assure patient and visitor safety.₹ 550 Pay Now Limited Offer
|Test Type||Luteinising Hormone (LH)|
Luteinising Hormone (LH) Test (Hormones Test)
Within 24 hours*
|Test Price:||₹ 550|
100% Safe & Hygienic
View Report Online
24X7 Free Ambulance Services in Delhi NCR. Emergency helpline, Contact to Ganesh Diagnostic & Imagine Centre, New Delhi 011 4744-4444